Senior Front End Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated senior front end engineer to join our team and take a technical leadership role in developing our platform. Successful candidates will have strong web application knowledge and must thrive working both independently and in a cross-functional team to produce quality results that will have an immediate impact on our end users.
- You work seamlessly in a fast-paced, agile environment with an eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- You understand that an amazing interface takes hard work and iteration
- You believe in abstraction and have a desire to write code once that can serve many uses throughout an application
- You pride yourself in your problem-solving abilities and can tackle any problem head-on
- You know the success of a project relies just as much on teamwork as it does writing great code
What we love:
- An educational background in Computer Science, or professional experience in front end development
- Experience with Testing frameworks like Karma, Mocha, Jasmine
- Knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, patterns, and design
- Interest in user experience design and best practices
- Open-source contributions
Crowdskout is the CRM and data analytics platform that powers advocacy and outreach. Crowdskout allows organizations of all sizes to move issues and win campaigns by bringing data under one roof, making it smarter and allowing you to search, segment, visualize and analyze before taking action.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
This position is full-time from our Washington, DC office. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.
Crowdskout is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.